Friday, September 21, 2012

Why didn’t I think of that?!: Veil Weights



No seriously.  Veil weights are the best thing since sliced bread and I wish I had thought of it.

I can't tell you how many times I have had a ceremony and the bride’s veil is flying around in the wind getting in the way of the photographer’s shot or just simply annoying the bride and groom!

Fortunately, Jill Watson, a super neato wedding coordinator here in Southern California created Save the Veil.  I met Jill last year when she came to our property for a fam tour and she brought some of her veil weights with her to show us.


The weights are magnetic and can be secured to the bottom of the veil without damaging any material or creating holes.  She designed a few different types of looks to fit different brides’ styles.



You can buy them directly from her website.  They are a tad pricey, but are absolutely worth your sanity on the wedding day if your ceremony is outside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment