Monday, September 10, 2012

Cake Balls. Yes, you read that correctly.


I didn’t know cake had balls?  Ok, ok…inappropriate.

But seriously.  Looking for an alternative to the cake pop craze but still LOVE the concept and taste of cake pops?

I was sitting with a bride detailing her event and I asked her what bakery she had picked for her cake.  She replied, “Cake Ball Love”.  I said, “Excuse me?”.  She repeated the company name and laughed.  She then proceeded to tell me how it was basically cake pops without the stick, stuck onto the form of a cake.  I was a little skeptical to be honest…

Then I check out the Cake Ball Love website.  LOVED IT.

Check out my bride and groom’s cake ball cake:

Check out the Bride and Groom at the top!  HA!

There were 3 different types of cake: Chocolate, Lemon, and Red Velvet.  I am a huge fan of red velvet so at the end of the night there were a few left over...AWESOME.

Check out the Cake Ball Love website: www.cakeballlove.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment