Thursday, September 6, 2012

Reception Right On: Ditch the Vest & Jacket!


This past weekend one of my couples had some of the best looking groomsmen outfits I had ever seen.  The outfits were pretty simple and incredibly fashionable!

Even though their outfits mildly reminded me of something Fonzworth Bentley from the Outkast videos would wear, I completely loved the look they went for.

Why I loved their outfits:
-It’s ridiculously hot in Temecula in August and they didn’t have to wear jackets or vests.  I’m sure the guys appreciated that!
-The look was more casual.  The guys seemed more at easy not being confined to a suit.
-The shirts were patterned.   Since the groomsmen didn’t have a jacket or vest, the checkers created a bit of a hipster look.
-They were wearing purple.  I love purple.





0 comments:

Post a Comment