Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Free Iphone Apps: Brides 2.0

For the next few entries, I’m going to rate FREE Iphone Wedding Apps (because I love my Iphone) :)

The first one I am going to showcase is Brides 2.0

Love this app!  Currently, there are 3 categories on the first screen: Dresses, Jewelry, & Travel Destinations.
photo.PNG


Under each section it takes you to separate categories:


Under the Jewelry portion, you can see different engagement rings, wedding bands for him & her and much more!


You can see a bunch of different option for honeymoons:

I spent way too long just exploring each section of this app!  My favorite part?  The bridesmaids dresses portion!  They break the dresses down by style. (ie A-line, Empire Waist, Drop Waist, etc.)  There are a million wedding dress apps, but not a ton for bridesmaids. 


EXCELLENT Free App...definitely fun for ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment